£25,000 p.a.- £35,000 p.a. dependent on experience + company benefits
Due to an exciting period of growth, my client is now recruiting for an Buyer to join their team on a permanent basis at their Head Office in Manchester. My client is a specialist property development and restoration company.
Working alongside the Senior Buyer, day-to-day duties will include:
- Sending out enquiries for appropriate materials
- Placing orders with approved suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on time
- Processing invoice queries
- Ensuring spreadsheets are up-to-date with accurate information
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience working in a procurement/ buying role within the construction industry
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and negotiating rates
- Good knowledge of MS packages, including Excel
- Ideally working towards CIPS qualification
Would you like to work for a company at the forefront of specialist property development and restoration? Our client has an excellent reputation built on years of innovation and excellent workmanship and they will assist in the development of your career.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Buyer, Junior Buyer, Assistant Buyer, Materials Buyer, Construction