Retail Sales Administrator
Zachary Daniels are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a retailer in Chiswick, London.
This role will provide an excellent customer experience and administrative support to all direct and in-store customers and to our partner stores.
Based in-store this role is varied and focuses primarily on remote customer care through administration of orders and dealing with customer queries from the point of interest through to resolving queries /aftercare.
In addition, at busy periods or when the rota requires, the role will support the in-store team with maintaining the store to a high standard and helping customers.
- Place orders and make relevant amendments with accuracy and provide details of changes to relevant suppliers
- Handle queries, from all customers via calls, email, chat, and social media
- Effectively handle and log complaints, including ordering replacement parts and liaising with suppliers to ensure a quick resolution to service and product issues
- Taking payments from customers and invoicing orders
- Liaising with our delivery partner to ensure queries are managed and support swift delivery of orders
- Send samples to customers and partner stores, and manage sample stocks
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Occasional support for the in-store retail team with helping customers and ensuring the store is kept to a high standard of presentation
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate - minimum intermediate skills in Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent remote and face to face customer service skills across multiple communication channels - (call centre experience desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, presenting a professional image to customers at all times
Please click APPLY today!