Data Engineer - SQL, BI, Tableau, Azure
The leaders in Online gaming and Sport Betting are looking for a Data Engineer to work within the Data team, working alongside several Product teams and a cutting-edge Analytics and Reporting team to deliver bespoke quality solutions with a focus on availability, quality and scalability.
You will be working with SQL Server, the SQL Server BI stack, Tableau and Azure services and will need the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience of working in a Data Engineer / Development role .
- Excellent T-SQL Skills and ability to write highly performant code.
- Good database design theory and the ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Experience in Data Warehousing or a highly transactional database environment.
- Experience in ETL design and development.
- Any Big Data / Hadoop experience would be hugely beneficial.
As the successful Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new functionality using SQL and NoSQL technologies whilst playing an active role within an ever-changing SCRUM environment.
If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead and I can give you all the details.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.