Senior Test Automation Engineer
This is an opportunity to join an established, agile development squad. Initially the role will be about building a suite of automated acceptance tests for a cutting edge, cloud-hosted website, testing both for functionality and for performance, and integrating these tests with our Continuous Delivery pipelines. Following on from that, there’s a chance to define testing best practice for the whole of Tech, owning a Test Automation Guild and mentoring more testers across multiple squads.
- Selenium Web Driver
- Continuous Integration / Deployment tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, GoCD)
- Deployment Management Tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, PowerShell)
- Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Load testing
- Working in an Agile environment
- Coaching / mentoring
- Working in a BDD environment would be desirable
In returning we're offering a competitive salary, bonus, benefits and a great working environment based in the heart Manchester City Centre.
We care about great code, interesting tech, sharing what we've got, learning new things, making it fun, our fellow Zutonites, removing hassle and stress, innovation and always questioning - does it help the customer?