Front End Developer for Exciting Lottery Business
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy
- Ability to think logically
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Structured way of working
- Twig (or alternative templating systems)
- Appreciation and understanding of the importance of front end performance
- Ability to create well structured, semantic and maintainable code
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap) and methodologies (SMACSS, BEM, OOCSS, ITCSS)
- LESS and/or SASS
- Build/Task Runner tools (Grunt or Gulp)
We are a lottery and casino business counting one of the biggest lottery sites in the USA within our repertoire of high volume, mass market websites. Our operations include products in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and Romania with further expansion into Germany and Spain underway.
Our offices are in Bermondsey, London, UK - a short distance from London Bridge. The company offers a relaxed working environment with pizza lunches, Friday drinks, pension, life insurance and 'finish early Fridays’. In addition, you will receive a company laptop and competitive annual performance bonus. Working hours are 10am - 6pm.