Client Investments Associate in Bath
Wishlist Recruitment has been instructed on an Investments Associate position in Bath. This is a varied role, where the post-holder will be responsible for providing a range of support services to Financial Advisers, Investment Managers, Provider firms, clients and sales people.
Applicants should display good administration and organisational service skills with a keen eye for detail. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to develop their career within a proactive and dynamic company environment.
We are ideally looking for someone with some experience of working within the Financial Services industry and an understanding of financial products.
- Providing back-office support to IFA businesses & networks.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness - working with various products including SIPP, GIA, ISA & Bonds.
- Effectively handling administration requests from advisers/ sales force.
- Dealing with new business applications whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Some involvement in ad-hoc reporting, systems testing, process improvements & project work.
- Understanding of FCA guidelines, regulatory issues and their impact.
- Providing excellent levels of client service and building strong relationships.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 6 months previous experience of working within the Financial Services industry with a some understanding of financial processes and regulations.
- Must be a capable, well-organised person with good communication skills.
- Should have strong administration skills and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
- A good eye for detail is essential as is a good attitude, drive and commitment to learn.
- Graduates with some related knowledge/experience are welcome to apply.
The company training scheme offers new starters the chance to work with different teams across the business. This exposure is very useful for developing a good understanding of all business functions, financial processes and products.
The company strongly supports personal development and in addition to the excellent training programme, study support is paid for and exam passes are financially rewarded.
There is a flexible benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, a considerable annual bonus and regular salary reviews.