Head Of Finance
A company based in South Manchester which provides uniquely structured, short-term bridging loans are seeking to appoint an experienced Financial Controller who will report directly to the FD.
The Role will involve:
- Managing 5 accounts staff and supervising day to day accounts processing and cashflow management
- Managing the Loan Books and Balance Sheets
- Managing the preparation of monthly management accounts, including consolidated accounts and inter-company
- Managing the monthly Borrower and Funder processes
- Preparation of the monthly MI and reporting pack including variance analysis and KPIs
- Improving / establishing efficient and well controlled finance processes, which are scalable in a rapidly growing business
- Development of the financial reporting systems and internal control procedures
- Managing the preparation of annual financial budgets and monthly flexed budgets
- Liaising with company accountants on the preparation of annual financial reports for all group companies
- Working with the FD on business growth strategies
We are looking for:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - at least 5 years at FC/FM level
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing process improvements and financial control processes
- Relevant experience in Financial Services would be very useful
- Advanced Excel user and proficiency in MS Office
- Hands on-enthusiasm with a willingness to roll your sleeves up
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills; experience with Sage 50 and integration with other systems is an advantage
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.