Lead/Senior Website Developer
Visix has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead / Senior Website Developer to join their growing team. This a very important role within our agency, as the right person will lead our development department of 2-3 developers and will be responsible for managing most technical aspects of the agency. There is uncapped role potential and opportunity for the right candidate.
Visix are a start-up digital agency in our second year of trading. We have a fun yet professional environment within a great workspace. The company is led by two Directors with 45 years agency and marketing experience between them. They are supported by a young team of designers, website developers, account managers and marketing professionals.
- Developing and building bespoke websites
- Working with agency Directors to agree project briefs and development scopes
- Assessing new projects, lead and delegate work to development staff
- Be the main point of contact for client website maintenance and support requests
- Lead website standards for agency to ensure we follow best practice
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery
- Ability to convert designs or wireframes (from Sketch application or Adobe Illustrator) into working HTML pages
- WordPress Development - Themes, Custom Plugins and system maintenance
- Friendly, helpful, with a desire to deliver excellent customer service and support
- Advanced knowledge of responsive and mobile development
- Experience using custom or existing CSS frameworks (eg. Bootstrap)
- A strong portfolio showcasing your development skills
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- SEO knowledge (indexing, sitemaps, onsite SEO, best practice)
- Working knowledge of database interfaces (MySQL)
PLEASE NOTE: Think Specialist Recruitment are advertising this role on behalf of Visix. All applicants will be forwarded to Visix to screen and respond to.