Registered Nurse RGN or RMN or RNLD Hospital
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Independent Hospital
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per Annum ( £13.74 per hour + Paid Breaks )
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to join a passionate team within a specialised nursing facility. The independent hospital cares for a range of nursing needs, including Challenging Behaviour, Early Onset Dementia and Schizophrenia.
The current nursing team have a great atmosphere in place - with a person-centred care approach, there is an open door policy for both the staff and residents of the home; whether the residents want to tell the manager about their day, or sit down to speak with a nurse in the open plan "Cake and Coffee" area, they're welcome. The award winning organisation have an outstanding reputation for care and compassion, and are widely recognised as one of the most supportive organisations within the UK, with an excellent benefit package to go with it. There is ample room for development and progression into senior nursing positions.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to