This is a Commercial Analyst role for a Financial Services business based in Manchester City Centre.
The role will offer exposure to Senior stakeholders in the business and the chance to add a lot of value in a fast paced business
My client is a rapidly growing Financial Services firm. The business are launching a number of projects in the upcoming months and are therefore looking to expand their Commercial Finance arm.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Financial Modelling around different Business cases for a portfolio of clients
- Providing Management Information for the wider business
- Business Partnering with senior stakeholders in the business
- Ad hoc analysis, associated with pricing models, risk management and bad debt.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountancy qualification
- The desire to progress quickly within a fast paced working environment
- The ability to work efficiently towards deadlines
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Really good interpersonal skills
- Confidence to challenge more senior stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
The role will offer in the region of £35,000-£42,000 (dependant upon experience) + Competitive benefits package