IT Support Engineer
We are recruiting for a growing Managed Service Provider based near Henley on Thames and London. Our client has customers locally, in London and in the US which vary in size from 5 to 80 staff members. The client specialises in premise windows networking, and cloud services (including Office 365), migrations and consulting.
For the client business IT is personal, and they integrate with our customers as though we were their own IT department.
We need to find an ambitious team player to start in the engine room of our small, but growing organisation. You will be organised and eager to learn, in an industry where nothing stays the same for long.
Skills ideally needed:
- Experience in supporting Windows and Macs in a business environment
- Experience of supporting desktop applications, such as Microsoft Office and Skype for Business
- Administration of Office 365
- Network troubleshooting for business networks, firewalls & routers and IP telephony.
- Knowledge of ITIL Business process (advantageous)
- Exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to work to targets (SLA’s)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Clean driver’s license and own transport
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer support queries via phone and email
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi task
- Logging of customer requests and incidents
- Diagnosing and rectifying technical problems and queries following first line fix criteria and where possible resolving at first call
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles
- To be able to work with non-technical customers and technical customers alike
- Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets
In return our client will provide you with excellent training and support, a competitive package and to be part of a friendly team. You will be based in picturesque Henley-on-Thames but occasional travel to London will be required.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.