Graduate Developer, Central Norwich, up to £25,000 DOE + Bonus
R13 recruitment are working alongside a city centre based organisation in their recruit for a graduate developer. This role has become available due to continuous company growth and success. Joining an established team of Web Developers, your core area of focus will be to assist in the development and on-going maintenance of the company’s online system. Excellent career progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Duties to include:
- Upgrading in-house systems, taking note of employee feedback for improvement.
- Updating internal systems used by clients, problem solving issues as they arise.
- Providing additional features to company website, ensuring smooth customer journey.
- Invoicing integration and upgrading new features to assist user compatibility.
- Offering and adopting new products and services to streamline processes where possible.
- Generate reports surrounding usage and technical issues, noticing patterns or trends.
You will have/be:
- Strong knowledge of PHP and My SQL.
- A qualification in Web Development or other relevant subject.
- Experience with command-line utilities and processes would be desirable but IS NOT essential.
- A passion for creating and developing user-friendly websites and web applications.
- Self-motivated approach to work coupled with the ability to self-teach and fill gaps in your knowledge to consistently improve your web development skills.
- Ability to use your own initiative and work independently.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of up to £25,000 DOE + bonus for outstanding work. Working from city centre based offices, you will benefit from a great working environment and constant support from your team. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; flexible working hours and opportunity to earn performance bonuses.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Recruitment Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.