This leading Global Investment Business is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Specialist. Reporting into the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will have experience dealing with payroll on an International scale ideally covering Europe and the Middle East.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing and processing 4 UK Limited entity payrolls.
- Preparing and processing 7 UK LLP Payrolls.
- Preparing and processing 5 overseas payrolls
- Uploading monthly payroll data into the Firms accounting system
- Detailed monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Creating on-line payments for senior Finance executives to approve in relation to overseas payrolls.
- Assisting with the implementation of a new payroll system
- Assisting with the implementation of a new benefits system.
- Working closely with all members of Finance, HR, External Benefit providers and outsourced payroll providers.
- Using advanced Excel formulas and functions to improve efficiencies.
- Assisting in monitoring and improving financial processes, controls and procedures.
- Updating of Comp Databases and Audit Schedules.
As the ideal candidate you will have at least 4 years payroll experience, working for an International Business. You will have excellent Excel and systems skills with knowledge of ADP or Liberata an advantage but not a pre-requisite.