IT Systems Administrator (French & English Speaking)
About our client…
My client are a Global SaaS Vendor who are looking for an additional IT Systems Administrator with French & English Speaking skills to join their growing team in Bracknell, Berkshire.
They pride themselves on their awesome product, but most importantly their people behind it!
You will join a global dynamic team who love to be challenged, fix tricky technical challenges, knowledge share with peers and provide would class support to their customers.
What you’ve got!
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience working in a IT Support or IT Systems Administrator role
- Can demonstrate solid IT technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience working across Windows, Linux or MacOSX environments
- A good understanding of Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- A good understanding of Networking Protocols and Commands
- Any experience working with MSSQL or PowerShell would be beneficial but not essential
- Any experience working with Print Management Software or experience-troubleshooting trick Print Issues would be beneficial but not essential.
- Has a passion for learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with peers!
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, why are you still reading?!