£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- To process client payrolls including pensions and liaise with clients to obtain payroll information as required
- To produce payroll reports, payslips and PAYE remittances as required
- To submit RTI to HMRC in a timely manner (FPS & EPS)
- To process SSP, SMP and SPP to current statutory legislation as well as to company specific requirements
- To ensure that updates to clients details, such as new names and addresses for employees, are amended on the payroll system
- To process leaver information, ensuring P45s are produced and submitted to HMRC
- To ensure that all payroll input is quality checked, timely and accurate
- To communicate with other payroll providers when obtaining or handing over a payroll
- To collate data for new payrolls, input onto the computerised payroll system and ensure that a payroll file is prepared and checklist completed
- To complete all payroll associated forms including online HMRC
- To complete end of year payroll procedures
- General HR duties regarding new starters and leavers
- Ad hoc accounts duties
- Help out other departments when needed
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.