Technical Support Engineer - Big Data, EBS Enterprise Service
Technical Support Engineers with EBS (Enterprise Service Bus) and Java experience sought by a global leader in the Big Data and Enterprise Software space. This opportunity will suit a Technical Support Engineer who has a good understanding of EBS (Enterprise Service Bus) and Java technologies and 5+ years in a software support environment. The organisation currently work with a number of household names across multiple sectors all over the globe, offering terrific career progression opportunities moving forward and the chance to work and grow within a true global leader in the Big Data and Enterprise Software space.
You (the Technical Support Analyst!) will have:
- 5-7 Years' experience in a Software Support Environment
- Strong understanding and experience of EBS (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Intermediate to strong understanding of Java technologies.
- Autonomous with a high level of analytical/problem-solving skills
- Good written/spoken English essential - any additional European languages skills will be a plus!
- Understanding of different operating systems including Windows and Unix.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Software products (and helping clients with their queries.
- Managing all customer support cases allocated on a daily basis.
- Working to key assigned SLA's - Adhere to set time frames for client queries
- Contribute to the general improvement of the technology and systems.
- Diagnosing the problems with the software and resolving the issues, ensuring full customer satisfaction.
This is a rare and enviable opportunity to join a true global leader in the Enterprise Software and Big Data space and work on accredited Gartner Market Leading technology. They are also offering stock in the business, bonus and flexible working hours (once probation is passed), this is an organisation who are keen to look after their employees and continue their journey creating market leading Big Data technology.