Mandarin Speaking Sales Assistant
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a popular, well respected Italian brand in luxury fashion, with a fantastic reputation for providing high quality products. Based within the world renowned and exciting outlet of Bicester Village, my client is recruiting for a Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant to join their friendly team. With very strong values they are passionate about finding the right person to work for them on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous fashion retail experience, however not essential and full training will be provided. You will need to be approachable and enjoy dealing with the high volume of trade and levels of customer interaction required, to maximise sales potential. The ability to speak fluent mandarin is advantageous.
• Communicating with a wide variety of people in a fast paced and diverse environment.
• Be friendly and confident in dealing with customers queries, providing a positive lasting impression
• Confidently and efficiently build a rapport with customers
• Demonstrate a proactive and consultative approach
• Consistently deliver a first class shopping experience
• Work closely within the team to drive sales and ensure targets are met.
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and a keen interest in fashion and accessories
• Upholding housekeeping duties and maintaining the highest standards of store presentation
• Take pride in professional personal presentation and reflect the image of the brand
• Following store security procedure
Key Attributes / Requirements
• Be a proactive individual, with the ability to work on own initiative and show grace under pressure
• Possess impeccable customer service skills
• Be a great communicator
• Have a strong work ethic and be target driven
• Be a fantastic team player
• Enthusiastic, friendly, polite and presentable
• Be able to build a quick rapport with others
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £16,000 plus commission which can equate to an additional £6,000 per annum for the best sellers.
Other benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, full brand training, all uniform provided and luncheon vouchers. You will be required to work 40 hours per week and must be flexible to work on weekends
If you are interested in this role and feel you possess the skills necessary we would love to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.