Senior Business Intelligence BI Developer
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Devonport, Plymouth
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
A Senior Business Intelligence Developer is required to work for the UK's Leading Engineering Support Services Organisation as part of their Marine and Technology Division based in Devonport, Plymouth.
As a Senior BI Developer you will assist in the delivery of various BI solutions including maintaining and extending the Data Warehouse.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable development experience on SQL Server's BI platform.
Preferably educated to degree level and/or have relevant experience in Business Intelligence.
You will have spent time developing business intelligence, data warehouse and ETL Solutions or analytical applications.
- Experience in conceiving, designing and building data warehouse/BI Solutions using the Microsoft platform.
- Experience at SQL development for Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014)
- Experience with the Microsoft full BI Stack (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Highly capable at ETL Development (MS SSIS)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to create and maintain a well-structured environment through development of standards and procedures
It would be beneficial to have experience of Crystal Reports or Qlikview but if you don't training will be provided.
To be successful in this role you need to have an inquisitive mind, natural fault finding ability, be technically strong and enjoy working with a broad range of people from the business including working with Business Analysts, System Analyst and end users. Skills in any development language are valued and strong SQL skills are essential.
You will be required to hold SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC on acceptance of the position.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Gemma Roberts for more information.