Senior Audit Manager - Top 30 Firm!
An outstanding opportunity for an Audit Manager / Senior Manager looking for that next step in their career by joining a progressive and award-winning firm of Accountants.
My client, a Top 30 Firm, are looking for an experienced Manager to join their successful Audit team, to manage a portfolio of varied clients across a variety of sectors. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to build successful relationships whilst earning respect and trust from your clients by helping them grow their business.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with a workload of approximately 70% Audit and 30% Accounts/Tax.
- Ensuring all work is completed within budget and to agreed deadlines.
- Offer training and mentoring to junior members of staff that are allocated to your team, including providing them with training materials, clear instruction and constructive feedback.
- Planning jobs and assignments in detail to ensure they are carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Partaking in ad-hoc duties such as investigations, due diligence and others as required by Partners.
- Participation in meetings, workshops and training.
- Providing input to new improvements to help productivity of the firm as well as to improve the quality of service offered.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 3 years' experience managing a portfolio of clients as well as team of junior staff.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a team, offer training and deliver feedback.
- High level of technical competence.
- Ability to demonstrate client care.
On offer is a competitive salary, dependent on the experience of the successful candidate, an array of additional benefits as well as excellent scope for future progression within the firm.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.