UK Account Manager
Office is based in County Durham - however this is field based role.
This is a field based role covering the UK client base, so home location is unimportant. Drive, energy and motivation as well as being comfortable with extensive travel is essential.
The key remit:
- Manage the company's Top 50 UK clients
- Fostering ever closer relationships with the customers
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell, increasing lines
- Securing promotions
- Investigating other departments, contacts, sister companies etc.
- Achieving consistent increase in business levels
- Develop strategy for long term growth / maximising account potential
The appointed person will demonstrate stable employment history, recent, relevant experience in a similar role, knowledge of the retail sector and ideally experience or interest in pets / pet products.
In addition to a competitive salary, and rewards package, a company car is also provided. Salary is entirely negotiable depending upon background and experience.
For further information please contact Laura Gillespie