Company Description and Location
My client based near London Bridge who are a digital agency who use design thinking, a problem-solving methodology that puts customers first. They are an award-winning agency and have a progressive culture that encourages individuals to take initiative for the good of their own development.
Job Title and Description
The Sitecore.NET Developer role is for a mid-level Back-End Developer who specialises in .NET, who has experience of Sitecore and is looking to join a growing company in a fast-paced. They are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, get stuck in, someone with passion and drive to help move us forwards. This role will see you working within their .NET team helping to build future Sitecore based systems, as well as assisting in maintaining existing projects when required.
- Good all-round knowledge and experience of C# and .NET including MVC and EF.
- General knowledge and MS SQL Server skills outside of Entity Framework or similar ORMs.
- Consideration for reusability, scalability and security from the offset.
- Ability to meet high standards and processes within the team.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
As a Sitecore/.NET Developer my client are willing to offer a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus 22 days holiday per year, plus office closure between Christmas and New Year, Your birthday off, training budget and plan, pension scheme with matched company contributions, seasonal travel ticket loan and a fully stocked beer fridge available everyday (from 5pm!) featuring wine, prosecco and some of the best craft beers!