Senior GRC Consultant
Senior GRC Consultant London-SE - Information Security Consultancy- Salary- £50k - £60k +commission/bonus. Pension + other benefits
A senior member and one of Europe’s leading IT Security Consulting companies, the company works as a partner and trusted advisor, delivering over 300 IT Security Testing engagements per year for a broad range of public and private sector organisations across the UK and EMEA. Their depth and breadth of experience enables them to deliver high quality assignments that both identify all areas of a client’s IT security posture, whilst also providing appropriate remediation and recommendations that move them up the security maturity curve
Are you a GRC Consultant at the top of your game? Are you excited by new challenges? Are you a strategic thinker with the desire to deliver for clients?
As a Senior GRC Consultant, the successful candidate will be a key part of the company’s GRC Team. Your responsibilities will be to ensure the consultancy requirements are delivered through projects and change initiatives being implemented for clients and partners. You will be an extremely effective and valuable part of the GRC team, with responsibility across multiple service delivery functions. You will drive delivery, standardisation and assurance across all project functions in the field of information security consultancy.
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders across the company’s client portfolio to ensure Information Security capabilities are articulated and understood in a technical support role.
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales capacity in understanding technical requirements, facilitating consultancy engagements that meet both business needs of the company and its clients.
- Effective introduction of the beneficial security risk outcomes for clients in line with their business and risk appetite, using the range of consulting capabilities.
- Support the team in delivery of work streams for
- Support the team in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, EU GDPR and incident management disciplines.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider business with the maintenance of Information Security and Compliance internal projects (e.g. CREST, ISO27001).
Attributes: • Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines.
• 3- 5 years’ experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
• Ideally will have a CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team .
• Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
• Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies. • timelines. •
Previous experience in being part of a team within an Information Security function.
You will be based from home but expected to travel with the London and Home Counties frequently.
There will be international travel to our offices in Europe and the US. The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references and will be required to have background clearance checks, employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
3-5 years IT GRC, CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification, home based