Graduate IT Technical Support Advisor
Graduate Technical Support Advisor
£17,000 p.a. + 20% shift allowance
Free transport home!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest internet technology companies, within a small team of engineers whose primary focus is exceeding the expectations of our customers. The role includes bespoke installations / maintenance work on behalf of our customers, as well as providing general technical support. The role is based in Gloucester in a fun, fast-paced office environment.
- Answering emails, calls and online chat in a positive and friendly manner.
- Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved
- Upselling a range of our products on a consultative basis.
- Identifying opportunities for the sale of chargeable professional services.
- Fulfilling professional services tasks scheduled by other team members.
- Creating a record of each customer problem and spot trends when applicable.
- Escalation of issues to senior technical teams where appropriate.
- Management of Windows and/or Linux server operating systems.
- Carrying out bespoke installations and/or maintenance based on customer requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service.
- Working a 7am-12am shift pattern - Late shifts on a rota
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Linux server operating systems.
- An understanding of the internet, its technologies and how it works.
- Previous help desk experience.
- Professional I.T certifications, such as: LPI or MCP.
- Strong knowledge of webhosting technologies.
- Experience using virtualisation software.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Mike at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.