Brand Executive £25 - 30K benefits
Brand Executives needed to join our Commercial Marketing Function to support with the Brand Management for some of our best loved brands, such as Upper Crust, as well as working with some of our franchised brands such as Starbucks.
SSP Group Plc is a worldwide company operating numerous branded food and beverage outlets in the travel sector (airports, rail stations and other leisure environments). You might recognise some of our outlets -Whistlestop, Delice De France, Pumpkin Café, Millies Cookies and Pasty Shop. We also have franchise agreements in travel locations for partners such as M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Starbucks and other popular high street brands.
This is a great opportunity for a Brand Executive to join our UK Marketing team in London. Candidates must be comfortable working across brands, have strong attention to detail, good commercial instincts, have strong interpersonal skills, be tenacious, driven and able to work with others with ease.
Typical duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Supporting the Brand Manager plan new seasonal campaigns and development of new products
- Take responsibility for project planning, time lines and presentations
- Working cross-functionally to ensure effective implementation of campaigns, launches and activities
- Supporting the Brand Manager manage the commercial process in order to drive sales and profit for the relevant brands
- Activating activities within brand plans and development of new activities to drive sales and profit
- Communicating information to our various internal and external colleagues, brand partners and suppliers and dealing with queries from them on behalf of the brand manager.
- Presenting and explaining brand information to the SSP business
To be successful in this role, we need someone with the following skills
- Campaign management, activation or project management experience
- Ideally previous experience within a relevant industry such as hospitality, restaurants or commercial marketing experience within FMCG
- Highly numerate - ability to translate management information into profit/growth
Effective written & confident verbal communication skills
- Ability to think commercially with understanding of how to drive profit, manage costs and increase sales
- Effective MS Office skills - especially Powerpoint & Excel and aptitude to learn new (in-house) systems as required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, prioritising workload accordingly
We offer you a rewarding and vibrant working environment, real and achievable career opportunities and excellent training and development to enhance your existing skills. You'll receive up to £30,000 salary, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance, child care vouchers