Service Delivery - Services Architecture
Service Delivery Manager - Services Architecture £40,000 plus 10% bonus Newcastle Permanent.
Service Delivery Manager - Services Architecture
£40,000 plus 10% bonus
The Service Delivery Manager, Services Architecture will be responsible for enabling cost effective services to meet agreed SLAs and customer expectations and for managing Continual Service Improvement (CSI) to improve service quality.
What the Role Entails
* The design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs, encompassing technology components, solution architecture and changes to service, process, organisation, and operating models.
* Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for the establishment and maintenance of ITIL best practice Services Architecture methods, techniques and tools ensuring compliance with best practice.
* Engage with Strategic partners during negotiations to ensure services are fit for purpose and meet our overall Service Management architecture standards, and undertake regular reviews to identify new and improved services.
* Partner with the wider Enterprise Architecture and Project Management teams to ensure Services for IT infrastructure choices can be cost effectively delivered supported and maintained.
* Liaise with IT Business Partners, the wider IT support ecosystem and business community to ensure the Service Portfolio is maintained and up to date and the level of service being provided to the end user community meets expectations and standards.
* Improve service quality through Continual Service review monitoring and managing Services Architecture processes undertaking regular benchmarking, audits, maturity assessments and reviews, to assure targeted process metrics are reached.
* Define and develop specific improvement initiatives, introducing corrective measures where necessary and contributing to wider initiatives pursued by the IT business identifying more cost effective ways of delivering service.
* 7+ years' experience of operating successfully in a leadership or management role and experience of budgetary management
* 7 + years' experience in identifying and driving service improvements to reduce service incident and improve efficiencies (e.g. task automation)
* 7+ years' experience of planning and delivering formal reviews of activities, processes, products and services.
* Excellent Stakeholder management and influencing skills with an ability to communicate at all levels including senior management to external third party suppliers, partners and customers
This role offers a great salary with an excellent bonus and pension scheme, it also offers a wide variety of other perks like and healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and work alongside people with a real passion for what they do.
Call To Action
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please note that relevant experience is essential for this role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or if you know someone else who is suitable we offer a £500 refer a friend scheme.