Tableau Developer - Business Intelligence
Key Skills: SQL Server/ Tableau / Business Intelligence / T-SQL / OLAP / SSRS/ SSIS / Tableau Development / Tableau Analysis / Stakeholder Management / Business Analysis
My client are currently seeking a Tableau developer to join their Business Intelligence team. This is one of three new positions that have been signed off within the IT team, as they have acquired a number of brand new clients across the UK and Europe. This is a key role within the BI team and they're currently looking for candidates between 3-8 years’ experience, working with Tableau.
Responsibilities for the Tableau developer position:
- Design, develop, test and implement operational reports, scorecards, benchmarks and executive level dashboards that utilize SQL data
- Maintain production reporting systems to ensure reliable performance and scalability
- Responsible for working with management to ensure reports are being developed that result in measurable outcomes
- Serve as the primary data analyst for business intelligence products, responsible for troubleshooting data issues and conducting root cause analysis when reporting data is in question
- Creating Tableau Dashboards using complex data sets
- Expertise in report and dashboard development, with extensive experience creating visually impressive and user friendly interfaces using Tableau
- Strong experience in SQL Server programming, including T-SQL
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Solid understanding of Data Warehousing, OLAP cubes and columnar databases
- Must have experience using tools (ex. Hyperion, SQL, pivot tables etc.) to identify root causes in problematic source data when they surface as questionable report results in the BI user interface
They're looking to pay between £30-50,000 for the position, with interviews commencing the 8th of May. If you could be interested please apply by sending your CV to or call .