Senior Digital Analyst Web and Data
Senior Digital Analyst (Web and Data)
A leading London travel company are now looking for a bright, data-savvy Digital Analyst who is Passionate about interpreting data and who'll be an expert in analysing end-to-end customer journeys and be able to provide actionable insights to help set-up dashboards and suggest business change.
Working within the Digital Marketing team and alongside Product, you will also have a pivotal relationship with the Data team to help them build a 360º understanding of their customers.
This Digital Analyst will be based in their head offices in London and paying up to £50,000 for the right person, this role also offers a bonus, and great benefits.
You need to have the following skills and experience:
- Skilled and experienced in reporting, analysing, tagging and providing insight.
- Be Highly analytical and have proven ability to translate data and produce actionable insights.
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, high transactional, complex working environments
- Incredibly customer focused and curious, obsessed with deeply understanding customer behaviours
- Ability to influence and challenge, and to work constructively with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Great working experience in advanced Excel, SQL
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics software - using tools such; as Google Analytics, Flurry and Localytics.
- Comfortable presenting information to a wide range of stakeholders
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analyse B2B and B2C consumer behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys, and basket funnels.
- Create daily / weekly dashboards for the Digital Marketing and Product teams
- Provide actionable insight and proactively make recommendations for improvement to the site experience and future digital campaigns
- Manage the A/B and MVT testing roadmap across the team, working closely with Product Managers
- Overseeing and reviewing technical tag implementations, tracking codes, and parameters to ensure campaigns and events are properly tracked.
- Monitor evolving business requirements, identifying and assessing appropriate web analytics tools as required
If this Digital Analyst role, sounds like a good fit, send me, Damien Ollerhead, your details and we can get you in the process.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.