BI Analyst - Senior - £33K to £39K - Leeds
Transition Partners are recruiting for a Senior BI Analyst for a market leading company in Leeds to work in a new team/function. They are offering an extremely exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK’s Number 1 market leaders within their industry. They are a forward thinking, innovative company leading the way into the Leeds Technology Innovation Hub.
Key skills and experience required:
- Business Intelligence Experience.
- Any experience of Qlik Sense with Alteryx is ideally desirable.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements.
- Where SAP experience - will be end user with demonstrable experience in building and deploying SAP B04 reporting with SAP BI web intelligence drills ( cascade drills) is desirable.
- Experience in producing accurate reports and recommendations to the management team.
- Understanding of InfoCubes, Multiproviders, and BEx query development is highly desirable.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the 'Manager - Business Intelligence and Analytics’, you will have ownership of the day to management and improvement of the Business Information and analysis toolkit across the business estate (Operational, Client and Financial). Owning the Business performance Toolkit - solutioning, analysis, and design (with an emphasis on the statistical findings and visualisation of the network key drivers).
A key role responsible for ensuring the Business has an insightful and accurate reporting provision whilst driving continuous improvement and business understanding of the key drivers and actions required using proven data driven solutions.
As well as an interesting and challenging role for the right BI Analyst, this is a unique opportunity to join a large organisation with a reputation for a great work culture and environment, and an extensive benefits package.
Please apply with your CV ASAP