End Point Security Engineer
Internationally renowned Technology Employer require and End Point Security Engineer
Your new company.
International Technology Employer in the Insurance Space are building out their already extensive security offering
Your new role
The Endpoint Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day global security operational functions. Additionally, this person will be responsible for managing, configuring and supporting various Security technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and driving adoption of best practices around different security products. The AV software specializes in the scanning, quarantining and removal of viruses. It also has virus definition lists to keep track of all the known viruses.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage Antivirus central management server
- Vendor management for product escalations, product troubleshooting
- Policy Management - Updates and Enforcements
- Response to administrator enquiries from client
- Response to AV central management server performance current state and outage incidents
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a network and/or security related role including knowledge of endpoint and anti-virus technologies; and
- Good understanding of enterprise level IT Security architecture
- Good understanding of network topology and protocols
- Good understanding of enterprise level IT Support structure
- Familiarity with Incident, Problem and Change Management tools
- Familiarity with ITIL
What you'll get in return
You will work alongside people as passionate as you who focus on delivering the best possible user experiences. You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.