Audit and Accounts Manager - Leading Firm of Accountants
An excellent opportunity for a qualified Audit and Accounts Manager to join a leading mid-tier Accountancy Practice in London.
You will work closely with the Partners of the firm, managing your own portfolio of clients within a variety of sectors including media, retail and property and not-for-profit.
The main duties required of the role will be:
- Leading Audit assignments, managing the process from start to completion.
- Managing the Audit team and the process in whole from inception to completion.
- Ensuring allocated teams complete work to the required standard and to budget.
- Developing and motivating a team of staff, providing full support and coaching.
- Review of Audit files.
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Presentation of audit and accounts findings to Partners.
- Review of corporation tax computations and partnership tax returns for LLPs.
- Ownership and full management of a client portfolio.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post-qualified experience working in an Accountancy Practice. Candidates working in either Assistant Manager or Manager positions will be considered for this fantastic, progressive opportunity.
Experience using CCH, Quickbooks and Xero would be an additional benefit.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.