IT Software Developer/Analyst
Job Title: IT Software Developer/Analyst
Location: Bournemouth with occasional travel
Salary: Circa £37-42k DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer/Analyst to fulfil the current and future needs of our clients business.
You will be based in the Bournemouth office but will occasionally need to make trips to the Head Office in Dorking, Surrey and other sites around the country.
You will work on the business systems redevelopment programme to deliver an exciting new enterprise solution to the business, fulfilling both current and future needs of the business. This position will get you involved in the ongoing development of the Single Page/Multi-platform Application to replace the legacy bespoke system.
We are looking for someone who can bring up to date technical experience to our cleint's team whilst also being able to discuss requirements and design system functionality in a clear and coherent non-technical manner with other departments within the business.
Whilst primarily you will be working to a long term strategic development plan you must be able to provide analysis for impromptu business requirements and provide technical workarounds and solutions in a reactive, quick and efficient manner.
The core nature of the business is non-technical and very much based around people, therefore communication without technical presumption is of upmost importance to the role.
- Analysis and integration of 3rd party software to fulfil the business requirements on an as required basis
- A solid understanding of PC operating systems, Microsoft office (VBA, Macros & functions) and general IT such as printers, configuring email accounts, in order to help with day to day IT assistance.
- Produce product user guides and training plans.
- Visual Studio 2015+ .Net, C#
- SQL Server 2008-2014 design, T-SQL, stored procedures and performance tuning, data warehousing and replication, SSRS, SSIS
- CSS (Ideally Less or Sass)
- Entity Framework
- Git (or other relevant SCM)
- Dependency Injection
- SPA front ends (e.g. using Angular, Knockout or other frameworks)
- Telerik Kendo UI
- CQRS (or SOA) architecture
- Responsive layouts
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Flexitime Scheme after probationary period
- NEST Company Pension scheme
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/