Master Data Specialist
A Master Data Specialist job in Wrexham for 12 months fixed term, paying up to £30,000
Your new company
You will be working for a global pharmaceutical organisation as a Master Data Specialist, for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
You will join the Business Integration and Data Management team. This position is 12 month contract and is a newly created role which supports the existing team who are key to the success and continued improvement of site data operations. You will be able to demonstrate functional data management knowledge by proving technical support to change management activities, compliance and improvement initiatives. An awareness of Inventory Management, Operational and Strategic Planning, Demand Management, Product Lifecycle Management and Materials Lifecycle Management is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be responsible for planning and implementing master data changes whilst providing interface between the Integration & Data Team, global partners and the business (Customers). They are also expected to:
- Prioritise own workload in support of business requirements
- Contribute to problem solving and provide solutions based upon process knowledge
- Appreciation of impact of business integration and master data activities on local business operations
- Ensure that master data changes are agreed with the assigned data owner in accordance with site procedures
- Work collaboratively with team members to provide backup and proficiency for all aspects of master data management
- Appreciation of context of data management in the Order Fulfilment process, and Operational Impact of change
- Maintain clear direction and focus with the data team and wider data management organisation
- Lead changes to working practices with ability to work flexibly in response to business needs
- Implementation of self-inspection techniques, measurement systems, monitoring and improvements
- Implement and support process improvements using Operational Excellence principles
- Lead low level complexity problems
- Resolve local data conflicts and issues
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 with excellent benefits that can be discussed upon application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.