Regional Facilities Manager South
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our business covering the South Region.
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for c60 sites across the South of the UK. This role will require someone with multi-site experience from a Facilities Management background.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards in customer and operational service to our direct clients. Through inspirational leadership, you will engage your teams to consistently deliver first class customer service and strong financial controlsPackage description
- Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Company Car, laptop and phone
- Option to join Compass pension scheme
- To manage and be accountable for the provision of services for the contract.
- To ensure that all daily activities are conducted in a Safe Manner.
- To have a full understanding of and comply with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- To maintain a high standard of customer care and be the point of contact for all relevant stakeholders.
- To ensure all services conducted are compliant to all company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements.
- To manage all projects associated with the relevant sites.
- Manage and develop small team of direct reports
- Sub-contractor management
- Write and present business cases
- Minimum 5 years experience within the Facilities Management business with experience of both Hard and Soft Services.
- Formal Facilities Management Qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 4 or Equivalent)
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office
- Strong management experience and skills
- IOSH Qualification or Equivalent
- NEBOSH Qualification or Equivalent
- Formal Project management experience or qualification
- Experience in the following service streams, Catering, Security. Cleaning, Business and Office and M&E
- Experience in Space Management
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.