System Analyst - SQL
Job Title: System Analyst - SQL
Daily Rate: £18,000 - £20,000
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday, genuine progression to further opportunities
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location are looking to recruit an experienced System Analyst with excellent SQL skills.
You will be a key member of the project delivery team, working closely with the Implementation Project Managers and Project Consultants.
This will be a client facing role and you will provide technical resource to the software implementations. You will have excellent SQL skills and will write, test and run SQL Scripts as required. You will manage the end-to-end process of customer Data Conversions and provide systems support to large customer implementations. This role will also require you to travel to customer sites occasionally, so a full UK driving licence is essential.
This role demands a self-starter, willing to go the extra mile. You will be responsible for the successful providing technical consultancy to clients such as data conversion schema, product configuration and user training.
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) rising to 35 days
- Company pension scheme
- Genuine progression to further opportunities within this organisation.
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working
- Fun, relaxed working environment in a great, central location.
- A proven track-record of working in a similar, system support/ technical consultancy role.
- Experience of SQL, in specific SQL Scripting capabilities.
- Experience of data conversions
- Provide trouble shooting support to customer implementations.
- Experience in delivering end user system training.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within the Fleet/ Leasing industry and have a Systems/Software support background within a software house environment.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us