VP, Operational Risk - Vendor Risk
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank for a senior Operational Risk professional with strong 2nd line of defence experience, ideally with Vendor Risk exposure to join the team.
This is senior level role within the business and will be wholly responsible for the design and implementation of an outsourcing structure within the bank
Some of the responsibilities within the role include:
- Provision of thought leadership, project management leadership of vendor management outsourcing for the bank
- Ensure effective design and implementation of the vendor management framework across the bank
- Oversee the execution of the framework by business/ functional owners to ensure the risks of the individual relationships are understood and monitored by them
- Support and challenge the vendor risk assessments
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to the vendor management framework within the bank
- Understand the overall risk profile of the vendor management proposition and the impact on the Operational Risk profile for the bank
- Provide any required training on Vendor Management framework and the connectivity with the Operational Risk Management Framework
It is essential that you have previous third party vendor management experience at a senior level. In return they are offering a very competitive package dependent upon experience.