An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well established and high end residential developer delivering developments across the South East and London.
The Quantity Surveyor will have relative experience of at least 2 years and will currently be in anywhere between a junior to a senior position.
The developer has an established a reputation for delivering homes of outstanding quality and specification throughout the Home Counties and beyond.
They have specialised in all aspects of high quality residential developments, building bespoke one off houses in the finest locations and are now also bigger developments across the south east.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for all commercial site activities and based in their head office. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Quantity Surveyor seeking their next move to a more senior level or a Senior QS seeking fresh new challenges and rewards.
The salary will be complemented with car allowance, bonuses, pension, death in service and 25days holiday exc bank holidays.
- Have a proven track record of residential QS experience
- Have knowledge of small bespoke developments or multi plot sites
- Ideally both but not essential
- Have relevant qualifications within the building industry
- HNC/Degree level is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working alone on housing schemes
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health & Safety requirements. - Experience of managing Junior Quantity Surveyors - highly beneficial but not essential
- Be commercially and contractually aware
- Full UK drivers licence
- Immediate start