** Working with major retail client **
A leading marketing analytics consultancy, specialising in customer behaviour is hiring for a Marketing Analyst to join their team in Leeds. This is an amazing opportunity to work in partnership with one of the UK's largest grocery retailers, delivering insights and recommendations on campaigns and customer behaviour.
Fundamentally, we are seeking a high performing analyst with some programming skills using SAS or SQL.
The successful candidate will have the ability to demonstrate analytical mind-set and rigor (not necessarily a technical guru). Whilst client-facing aptitude is a bonus, this is something that can be developed.
The consultancy works with two of the UK's largest grocery retailers and in turn their FMCG suppliers, delivering customer insights, loyalty consulting and multi-channel marketing.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Strong and efficient coder using EITHER SAS or SQL
- Solutions focused approach to analytics, with ability to identify ways to improve current process, proving a consultative analytical service to the retail client
- Comfortable working with large data sets (millions) in order to deliver post campaign analysis, and design and define executable campaigns
- Ability to identify insights from large amounts of customer data
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with clients and internal colleagues
POSITION - Marketing Analyst
LOCATION - Leeds
SALARY - £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits, bonus & training and development opportunities
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com