Job Title: Stockroom Assistant
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 pa
Our client is a leading global brand specialising in luxury accessories. Due to team expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced Stockroom Assistant to work in their team. This is an exciting opportunity, with significant rewards and recognition.
- Receive deliveries, reconcile delivery notes and investigate differences.
- Manage two stockrooms (in-store and offsite) ensuring adequate amounts of stock are available in-store whilst maintaining visibility of stock at both sites.
- Keep stock rooms tidy, well organised and ensure clear labelling means stock is easy to find by all team members.
- Execute reporting measures to maintain stock accuracy (sales transactions, daily sales, exceptions reports) on a daily or weekly basis as appropriate, ensuring that discrepancies are corrected on the till before the end of the working day.
- Unpacking boxes onto stockroom shelves, removing appropriate packing and handling all items with care.
- Replenish shop floor stock on a daily basis.
- Ensure that any stock that is late, not received or holding up sales for whatever reason is chased and followed up until resolved.
- Handling outgoing transfers and stock returns.
- Perform weekly cyclical stock checks to ensure accuracy of stock levels.
- Responsible for planning, preparing for and running planned stock takes.
- Work with Store Manager and Merchandising team item to review stock sales performance.
- On occasion, provide shop floor cover.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience of stock management in a retail environment.
- Flexible approach to working days and hours to meet the business and job specification needs.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for a demanding working environment.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team but also able to use initiative to problem solve.
- Positive and outgoing with a solution-oriented attitude.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Giulia Zito on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.