Sales Advisor & Boutique Technician
Our client is a leading international Watch brand who is presently looking for a Sales Advisor to join their team in Oxford Street to support the tam in sales and take on the responsibility of the Boutique Technician. This exciting role will be responsible for ensuring the correct completion of repairs and servicing for the brand therefore it is imperative they recruit someone with the right attention to detail, to ensure that no issue is overlooked and that customer watches are returned in the expected condition and timeframe. The successful candidate will be given full training to acquire the knowledge and skills to undertake Quick Services. The Boutique Technician is a member of the sales staff and will merchandise, promote and sale of all products to end consumers. Meeting all sales targets and Boutique objectives.
Sales and Quick Service
- To provide an excellent service and repair provision to our entire client base.
- Ensuring accurate and timely service and repairs.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure in depth knowledge of watchmaking and technical details.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver exceptional customer service whether by email, over the phone, or in person
- Assist in controlling shrinkage
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Till functions, cashing up, payments and general duties.
- Dealing with, and handling of, cash, credits cards and international currency
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Back of house and shop floor are both just as important.
- Health and Safety aware.
- Good Visual Merchandising standards.
- Can present, and conduct, themselves in a professional manner to both customers and colleagues.
- Can deal with international customers and familiar with their customs and culture.
- Attend regular training days.
- Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions.
- Be able to deliver good product knowledge to our customers.
- Experience in the Retail Industry at a sales advisor level.
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery retail back ground.
- Must have an understanding of luxury retail and customer service.
- Must have a natural passion for watches and selling in a luxury retailer.
- Proven delivery of excellent customer service.
- Preferably from the watch/jewellery industry.
- Ability to work well with your hands and have good eyesight as small parts are used to assemble modules.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally have previous experience repairing watches or small electro-mechanical devices.
- Be accommodating to shifts, longer trading hours and staying late for VIP’s etc.
- Have experience dealing with international customers.