Business Systems Analyst
Are you an experienced Business Systems Analyst ?
Would you like to work for a global software company who develops a market leading software solution ?
With their HQ in Glasgow you will be joining a team of highly experienced Consultants and Developers, helping them define the behaviour of their software products.
You will be working with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements with the goal of creating user stories and design artefacts to feed into the Agile engineering process.
- Workshop facilitation and requirements gathering,
- Documentation of user stories, 'as is' software flows, 'to be' flows, story boards and high level wire-frames
- Support Quality Assurance activities
- On-going support during Engineering sprints; ability to act as the Customer voice in Agile process, take ownership of and resolve any requirements, business design or QA issues that happen in sprint.
- Already be an experienced Business/Systems analyst
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge and experience of requirements gathering techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of database query tools and data structures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company and being a global company you will enjoy international travel from time to time.
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.