Role: Commercial Analyst
Established in 2009, my clients vision to envisaged a company that enables institutional and retail customers to access fixed income investment opportunities, on a transparent basis, as well as equity investments that provide for sustainable capital growth.
Supporting the senior leadership team you will act as the lead analyst in producing complex valuation models which provides the investment team with the financial information required to structure their respective deals.
Your role will include the review the underlying assumptions, theory, derivation, empirical evidence, implementation and limitations of the model being validated in order to come up with the best solution for all parties concerned.
Responsibilities for a Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Partner the Heads of Commercial Finance and Stakeholders in carrying out performance management, pricing, investment analysis
- Provide decision support to the commercial teams, which will ultimately maximise Net Sales Value and Commercial Contribution for all channels
- Use insightful analysis to identify business opportunities for the division
- Present analysis to the teams and then subsequently motivate the team around delivering against them
- Support the strategic planning and forecasting processes
- You will demonstrate the hunger to be a part of a fast growing company where there is the opportunity to play a key role in the direction of the business.
If this role sounds like you or someone close to you then don't hesitate, APPLY TODAY or please visit the NRG website for more information.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000