Bench Assistant Manager, Hampshire and Berkshire
Bench Assistant Manager, Basingstoke & Reading)
Clintons is in the business of helping our customers celebrate life’s occasions and those of the people they care about. We understand that all kinds of relationships are to be treasured and we provide ways to enhance and cherish these everyday.
Under the leadership of our new owners we have a restructured estate geared towards on-going profitability, investment in our stores and a fantastic new product offering. Our stores really are benefiting from a radical transformation so it is an exciting time to join us on our journey.
As a Bench Assistant Manager you’ll be someone that shares our love of delighting others. You’ll take accountability for supporting the Store Manager in leading the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service. You’ll be an experienced and commercially focussed retail manager.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- An ambassador of customer service whose genuine passion is mirrored across every person in their team.
- Strong retail management skills gained in a similar fast paced environment.
- Management of a comparable turnover.
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and KPIs.
- A leader of people who can demonstrate successful engagement, motivation and development of their team.
- A real understanding of the importance of celebrating life’s occasions along with a genuine passion for our product.
In return, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and generous staff discount of 40%. You’ll also be supported with your personal development through the range of learning and development initiatives we offer.
We would love to hear from you if your skills and experience match those we are looking for. Be part of our team and help enhance the lives of others.