Accounts Payable Manager
Page Personnel have been prospected to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager for a well known organisation based in North Birmingham. The role is permanent and is paying up to £40,000.
My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to supervise a team of more than 10 staff, which will include both clerks, supervisors and team leaders. The role will also be heavily involved in the day-to-day activity of the team and it's future strategy.
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating strategic plans for the team
- Helping develop the team's staff
- Manage the budget for the Accounts Payable team
- Get involved with the training and hiring of staff
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager will have the following attributes:
- Be approachable for the staff
- Able to solve external and internal queries
- Focus around targets and objectives
Market leading benefits