Come and join our very small, very successful team. Opportunities with this type of flexibility are rare!
- Relaxed, flexible environment
- Regular opportunities to work from home after an initial period
- Responsibility for your own small projects at an early stage
- Development across the full Microsoft stack and across the full software development lifecycle
- Regular salary reviews
Starting salary will range from £20K for recent graduates, up to £36K for developers with 2 - 3 years' commercial experience.
You will be involved in every part of the development cycle - requirements gathering, architecture, database design, development, testing and support.
We’re looking for the 6th key member of our small but capable team - that’s all of us, not just the development team. Despite our size though, we're successful and in a position to look after the right person.
Desired Skills and Experience
We’d like you to bring:
- 2 or 3 years of commercial experience - we would also consider recent graduates
- A friendly, can-do attitude
- Strong GCSE or A-level grades (particularly maths)
- Preferably some evidence of hobby-programming