Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Data Analysis
Job Title: Business & Process Analyst (Deliverer of Savings)
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Salary: £26-32,000 (or more for the right person)
Are you an experienced Business and / Process Analyst?
Love numbers and getting to the bottom of what the numbers tell you?
Tired of being just a number in your current company?
Want to be the fourth member of this London office-based team as part of an expanding company?
If this is of interest, here's some more info for you.
Our client very proud to have been retained by one of London's ambitious and entrepreneurial companies in the procurement sector, where they make it their business to make it more cost effective and less hassle for other companies with their procurement.
You'd be joining a small, yet thriving team, where each member of the team wants to add value to their clients. Their core aim is to WOW their clients, and they need your business analysis skills to make some headway both internally and within their client's businesses.
Are you fed up with not being recognised for what you bring to the business? Perhaps it's time you considered a smaller team where you're all talking the same language and pulling in the same direction.
Did the company mention that your new office is a shared environment with other entrepreneurial companies where there's draft cider and beer, Gin Fridays, fussball, ping pong and cocktail socials?
Joining a growing company where you're a major driver in the expansion excites you. Your personality is such that you'd thrive within an aspirational team led by an inspirational entrepreneur.
In fact, your role will enable the business owner to carve out more time to expand the current client base and therefore meet their growth plans for 2017 and beyond.
If you like the same old thing every day, and a quiet, grey office, forget about it.
However, if you have the following skills, personality and experience, the company love to hear from you (now!):
- Experienced Business Analyst / Process Analyst
- Strong sense of self and knows when to ask the question and when to persevere to get things done
- Highly numerate and love (and understand) data
- Very organised
- A project management background would be useful or been involved in full project life-cyle
- 'No' is not in your vocabulary
- Proven ability to manage and lead the invoice management process, contract management and client liaison
- Loves ensuring structure, processes and documentation are created and engaged with by all members of the team
- You're a professional juggler and are really very good at keeping all the balls in the air
- You don't need a procurement background but you do need an understanding of it
- Comfortable liaising with FDs, CEOs, MDs of SMEs and small corporates
If you're a confident people person with strong BA experience and want to join an expanding company with plenty of scope for career development, this could be your next move. Given the ambition of the company and the nature of what they do for their clients, you really can make this role your own.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Candidates with experience of; Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Functional Consultant, Product Analyst will also be considered for this position.