GEOGRAPHY TEACHER | MIXED COMPREHENSIVE | 'GOOD’ SCHOOL - OFSTED 2015
A successful school in the heart of East London, is looking for a Geography Teacher for September.
It is fully comprehensive with an ethnically diverse intake of pupils. There are over 40 languages spoken by the pupils at my client school. It has an excellent reputation within the borough, and produces excellent GCSE & A’ level results year on year.
Are you a Geography Teacher with a passion for your chosen subject?
Do you have the ability, and are fully qualified to teach Geography to Key Stage 5?
The successful Geography Teacher will:
- Have the ability to get the very best out of students
- Be an innovative and inspirational Geography Teacher
- Have the ability to teach Geography across all 3 key stages
- Have a proven track record of delivering consistently good or better lessons
The Geography department offers:
- An extremely supportive Head of Geography
- A broad and exciting curriculum
- A comprehensive NQT programme
- A large cohort at AS & A2
- Excellent exam results across GCSE & A’ level
The school offers:
- An excellent opportunity for a permanent Geography Teacher
- Inner London pay
- Possible TLR for an exceptional candidate
- Motivated, well-behaved and children with charisma
- The chance to work in an extremely successful Geography department
- Tailored professional development & training
- A large staff car park
- Close to a District Line station - 10 minutes’ walk
- Excellent resources & facilities
This really is a great chance to join a well-respected school. Whether you are an experienced Geography Teacher or a Geography NQT, please send your CV to Alison at Clarus Education. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted.