Supported Housing Manager
Manager required to oversee street drinkers project.
Your new role
Your new role will require you to oversee a street drinking scheme. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring programme meets contract requirements including reduction of ASB
- Staff management
- Ensuring policies and procedures adhered to
- Working with internal and external bodies to maximise benefits to service user
- Improving health of street drinkers
- Reducing alcohol related crime
What you'll need to succeed
You're required to have:
- 2 years experience working in similar role
- Knowledge of resettlement theory
- Welfare benefits knowledge
- Experienced working with drug/alcohol
- Experienced managing staff
What you'll get in return
In return you'll receive a 4 month fixed term contract paired with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.