Business Development Manager
- Sponsorship sales at a range of conferences
- Targeting the life sciences, energy and oil & gas sectors
- Fast growing events business
- Perfect step up for those with consultative sales experience
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling sponsorship at range of conferences within the life sciences, energy and oil & gas sectors. Targeting senior marketing and sales decision makers, the Business Development Manager will be a true consultative sales person, selling over the phone and face to face.
The Company: With an international focus, this company specialise in bringing industry professionals together within conferences based in Europe, America and Africa. Established in 2008, they have successfully grown to be a leader within the conference space and are looking to expand their team with an inspirational and dynamic professional.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Winning New business and nurturing long term relationships
- Selling sponsorship packages up to £50k in value
- Convincing sale and marketing decision makers over the phone and face to face
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3 years business to business sales experience
- Sold a service and utilised a consultative selling model
- Previous experience working to targets and kpi's
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £30-40,000 basic with OTE £55-60,000
- Fast growing business with international opportunities
- Uncapped commission
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Joshua Bennett on .