Junior Marketing Executive/Manager - Flexible hours considered
Who will I be working for?
An owner managed, highly successful and vibrant business. They offer a warm, friendly working environment. Due to continued business growth they are seeking to strengthen their core management team with the appointment of a committed, talented Marketing Manager who will take responsibility for all marketing activities across the business.
What will I be doing?
- Be the brand champion, introducing and promoting the brand to a wide audience
- Design and deliver competitions, promotions & event
- Plan, promote and deliver events to raise brand awareness
- Work with the design agency to develop materials for both online and in store
- Create exciting website content on a regular basis
- Produce and manage email campaigns
- Work with Managers and head office to design and maintain the best customer experience
- Conduct regular site visits and identify opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Daily posting and replying to all messages/queries etc
- Communicate the brand to customers and staff
- Give quality customer service, whilst capturing the personality of the brand
- Identify and nurture relationships with brand ambassadors and influencers
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous experience in a marketing role and/or a marketing qualification
- A keen interest in and thorough understanding of all aspects of social media
- Good operating knowledge of Microsoft products especially Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Team player and someone who enjoys working with other people
- Excellent copywriting, proof reading and editing skills.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude, thriving in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and close attention to detail
Is there anything else I need to know?
This is a permanent, full time position although my client will consider flexible working or part-time.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.