IT Support Engineer
AigoFIND are working with a leading IT managed service and support organisation, their core business is providing a high quality service to their clients of small to medium sized enterprises.
Due to growth and expansion they are looking for ambitious Helpdesk Support Engineer's to join their team, primarily the role would incorporate 1st/2nd line responsibilities, if you can develop that into 3rd line, fantastic!
The Role :
- Join a fast growing IT Managed Service and Cloud Solutions provider.
- Work with a team of high calibre engineers who combine leading technical expertise with excellent communication skills and a client focused approach.
- Gain exposure to the latest skills, tools and technologies.
- Progress and develop your technical knowledge.
- Work with demanding but loyal customer base..
You will need :
- Excellent Windows operating system knowledge, all versions
- Excellent desktop and server knowledge, all versions.
- Excellent Active Directory (2008, 2012) knowledge.
- Excellent Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013) knowledge.
- Exposure to virtualisation e.g. VMware, Hyper-V technologies.
- General networking knowledge e.g. switches, firewalls, routers.
- CISCO knowledge and experience a bonus.
- Other skills e.g. VOIP, MAC OS X and Linux a bonus.
- Experience operating at second or third line support within an MSP environment preferable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and forward thinking company!